Tuesday, April 14, 2009

First Blog! haha!

Hey!

so this is it...the first chapter of my blog...(mellow-dramatic much!)

aaaanywaaays,



didn't have much to do for the day,

so let me just make this as short as i can.



woke up.ate breakfast.watched tv for a sec.got my butt off of the bed.

bathe.got dressed.realized i forgot to pray.got into the car.went to school.

arrived at school.went to my class.put my bag on my desk.waited for the bell to ring.

the bell rang.went to the mosque to pray.principal gave a (long) speech.speech was done.

went to class again.studied.bell rang.studied again.bell rang.lunch break.bought food.sat down.ate.

laughed with friends.friend brought her guitar.played her guitar.sang.bell rang.borrowed guitar.

played guitar again.sang with friends.teacher comes in.studied AGAIN.bell rang.went to mosque.

prayed.went to class.chatted with friends.went outside of the class.played guitar again.friend "stole" the guitar.friend went to class 83.followed with two friends.sat down.friend gave me the guitar.played the guitar AGAIN.sang.bell rang.went to class.studied.bell rang.school's out.had extra study sessions with friend.prayed.played guitar AGAIN.went home.said hi to dad.took care of pets.went to my room.changed.ate.played guitar.learned new song.sat in front of the computer.watched YouTube.sang along.chated with friends.continued a song i wrote.made this blog.



wow...that is SHORT...haha!

that's about it.

see ya lates.

1 comment:

  1. wew, your life is so complicated, wish my life's like that... all i do is eat, sleep, and burp. did i mention sleeping?

    ReplyDelete